New Plaintiff, a Likely Family Affair, Files Suit over “Adaptive Communications” Patents
- April 1, 2019
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: E-Commerce and Software, Mobile Communications and Devices
Recently formed SRK Technology LLC has filed its first lawsuit, accusing Snap (2:19-cv-02515) of infringing two related patents broadly directed to selecting, on a “communication device”, a recording “communication mode” based on the duration for which a certain user “interface element” of an application is activated. SRK Technology’s infringement allegations take aim at Snap’s mobile app, targeting its camera interface feature where a tap of the record button captures a photo snap while a hold of the button records a video snap.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!