USPTO Records Confirm Parts of a Large-Portfolio Acquisition by Dominion Harbor
This past week, the USPTO made public new details about Panasonic’s March 2019 patent assignment to Sovereign Peak Ventures, LLC (SPV), an affiliate of Dominion Harbor Enterprises, LLC. Meanwhile, SPV has an ongoing campaign asserting a subset of patents received in a large-portfolio acquisition from Panasonic last year, which has so far hit Anker, Feit Electric, Lifi Labs, and SengLED.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics