Akoloutheo Rolls Quickly Through Cases in Early 2019
Its third case of 2019 already headed toward dismissal, Akoloutheo, LLC has filed suit against ThoughtSpot (4:19-cv-00270) in the Eastern District of Texas. The NPE sued Mitel Networks and Palo Alto Networks in January, followed by Oracle in February. Dismissals with prejudice have been granted in the January cases, while a motion for such a dismissal has been filed in the suit against Oracle. Throughout the campaign, Akoloutheo has principally targeted network management platforms, here accusing ThoughtSpot of infringement through the provision of software and services related to business data analytics.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Apcon, Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Intuit Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. NetScout Systems, Inc. et al
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Siemens Corp. et al
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Arrow Electronics, Inc
- Akoloutheo LLC v. Citrix Systems Inc
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Commvault Systems, Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Mitel Networks, Inc. et al
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Oracle America, Inc.