Rothschild Extends Media Storage Campaign into 2019
Rothschild Broadcast Distribution Systems, LLC (RBDS), an affiliate of prolific inventor and frequent plaintiff Leigh M. Rothschild, has extended into 2019 a campaign begun back in March 2015, adding April suits filed against Alphabet (Nest Labs) (3:19-cv-01913), Amcrest Industries (4:19-cv-01211), Honeywell (1:19-cv-00703), and Manything Systems (3:19-cv-01917) to cases brought against D-Link Systems, Mubi, Y-Cam Solutions, and Zmodo in February of this year. These new complaints continue RBDS’s recent infringement focus on the provision of smart home systems, specifically those offering storage of security video footage. The sole patent-in-suit broadly relates to the storage of broadcast content.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics