Magnesium-containing food compositions
1. A food composition comprising a food carrier and magnesium threonate.
A composition for administration to a subject, such as oral administration to a subject, for example, has been provided. Such a composition may comprise at least one magnesium-counter ion compound. A magnesium-counter ion composition described herein may be useful for any of a variety of applications provided herein, such as maintaining, enhancing, and/or improving health, nutrition, and/or another condition of a subject, and/or cognitive, learning, and/or memory function. A magnesium-counter ion composition provided herein may be useful for administration to a subject presenting magnesium deficiency, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer'"'"'s disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ALS, Parkinson'"'"'s disease, diabetes, migraine, anxiety disorder, mood disorder, and/or hypertension. A kit, method, and other associated technology are also provided.
- 1. A food composition comprising a food carrier and magnesium threonate.
8. A food composition comprising:
a. an effective amount of magnesium threonate for modulating cognitive function or a neurological disorder in a subject in need thereof; and b. a food carrier.
- View Dependent Claims (9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
- 16. A food supplement comprising magnesium threonate and a food additive agent.