Phonetic Chinese characters coding
Phonetic Chinese characters coding
- CN 101,266,521 A
- Filed: 03/28/2008
- Published: 09/17/2008
- Est. Priority Date: 03/28/2008
- Status: Active Application
1. , " phonetic Chinese characters coding " rhythm matrix (30 rhythm figure) is summed up as a, o, e, i, y, u, a w7 single vowel series to the Chinese simple or compound vowel of a Chinese syllable and comprises that their nasal sound becomes and read, and u becomes and reads, and i becomes and reads and method for expressing.(wherein identical not within claim) with " Scheme for the Chinese Phonetic Alphabet "Phonetic Chinese characters coding rhythm matrix
Chinese PRB Reexamination
Phonetic Chinese characters encode invention belongs to the audio code sequence computer input Chinese characters encode. In the computer input Chinese characters encode, a Chinese character input continuous encode which only relies on the audio and the grammatical gender of the Chinese characters, and does not rely on the Chinese characters font style. The invention establishes a compact speech system conform to the Chinese rules based on the Chinese phonetic scheme, introduces key characters such as tone and grammatical gender of the Chinese characters into the encode, shapes the Chinese common root, and solves the input problem of unusual non-single Chinese characters in the word group input. The invention is principally used in various electric systems such as Chinese characters input computer, mobile phones, etc., and the editing of communication code. The invention also can be sued in Chinese teaching, thereby helping foreigner to directly study Chinese by avoiding difficult Chinese characters learning, and to read and write the Chinese characters by computer.
1. , " phonetic Chinese characters coding " rhythm matrix (30 rhythm figure) is summed up as a, o, e, i, y, u, a w7 single vowel series to the Chinese simple or compound vowel of a Chinese syllable and comprises that their nasal sound becomes and read, and u becomes and reads, and i becomes and reads and method for expressing.(wherein identical not within claim) with " Scheme for the Chinese Phonetic Alphabet "
Phonetic Chinese characters coding rhythm matrix
2. , the method for expressing of simple or compound vowel of a Chinese syllable variant
Simple or compound vowel of a Chinese syllable variant table The single vowel variant
3. , phonetic Chinese characters coding is represented the method for tone, part of speech, comprises with k, r, v doing noun, verb, appearance tone symbol, and transfers the symbol position to represent the method for tone, particularly goes up tone and adopts two method for expressing of writing initial consonant (or simple or compound vowel of a Chinese syllable).
4. , adverbial word, modal particle, measure word, auxiliary word, preposition etc. are transferred mode with the mark of ", ".
The last sound of ma m '"'"' a falling tone ma '"'"' for example:
- high and level tone ma rising tone '"'"'
5. , the specific coding mode of high frequency everyday character
Zh this, sh is, o I, d'"'"'s, do not have mey, he and, i one, bw not, wey is affixe word z, l.
6. utilize claim 1,2,3,4,5 coded systems to Chinese character root commonly used.For example:
- the caik dish, the hoo fire, yyou has, and kanr sees that guiv is expensive, and jjim says that xrun seeks, and yaur wants.
7. , carry out Chinese information processing with this kind coding, other uses the system of coding to carry out Chinese character input computer, mobile phone etc. with this kind coding.
8. , use this kind coding to impart knowledge to students, publish publications such as literal, phonotape and videotape, be coded on the network with this kind and use.
9. , carry out communication, establishment password with this kind coding.