Polymer adhesive for water-scraped without set-off intaglio ink composition

Polymer adhesive for water-scraped without set-off intaglio ink composition

  • CN 102,408,557 A
  • Filed: 12/25/2001
  • Published: 04/11/2012
  • Est. Priority Date: 12/25/2001
  • Status: Active Grant
First Claim
Patent Images

1. the water soluble modified alkyd resin tackiness agent that is used for water-scouring contamination-proofing carved gravure printing ink compound;

  • Said water soluble modified alkyd resin tackiness agent contains (A) properties-correcting agent, (B) polyvalent alcohol, (C) transesterification catalyst or esterifying catalyst, (D) organic acid, (F) sulphonating agent, (G) neutralizing agent;

    It is characterized in that, (A) properties-correcting agent account for the total 1-90% that forms of this tackiness agent, through (B) polyvalent alcohol introduce ether and (B) polyvalent alcohol account for total 1-49%, (C) transesterification catalyst or the esterifying catalyst of forming of this tackiness agent and account for total 0-1%, (D) organic acid formed of this tackiness agent to account for total 1-50%, (F) sulphonating agent formed of this tackiness agent be excessive, (G) neutralizing agent in right amount.

View all claims
    ×
    ×

    Thank you for your feedback

    ×
    ×