Pterodontic preparation for treating infectious diseases and preparation method thereof

Pterodontic preparation for treating infectious diseases and preparation method thereof

  • CN 1,634,371 A
  • Filed: 11/03/2004
  • Published: 07/06/2005
  • Est. Priority Date: 11/03/2004
  • Status: Active Application
First Claim
Patent Images

1. , a kind of pterodontic preparation that is used for the treatment of infectious disease is characterized in that preparation essence contains Herba laggera 0.1-99.9%, and all the other are medicine adjuvant 99.9-0.1%.

View all claims
    ×
    ×

    Thank you for your feedback

    ×
    ×