Insight’s data-driven platform enables you to uncover intelligence about litigations, parties, and patents throughout the course of litigation to inform your strategy. Proprietary analytics tools, along with news and reporting, provide broader context to guide strategic decision making. With Insight, you can determine the best response to an assertion letter, the chances of prevailing on a motion, and so much more.
Learn more about your adversary to craft a winning case strategy
- Uncover key details about your adversary so you can shape a winning strategy
- Answer important questions such as:
With whom is my adversary affiliated?
Have they acquired any notable patents?
What are the trends of their behavior in recent litigation?
Are they an NPE and what are their funding sources?
- Review key metrics on firms, including the number of cases where it has represented an NPE as well as top parties represented, to determine whether to retain outside counsel
Determine how to respond to an NPE
- Answer questions about an NPE’s litigation propensities and how many entities are involved in a litigation with Insight’s campaign methodology
- Proprietary campaign methodology groups cases brought by the same plaintiffs on the same set of patents so you never miss an important connection between active cases
- View all defendants targeted by a plaintiff on a single timeline, with a clear indication of those that are currently active
Uncover detailed decision histories to make important litigation decisions
- Formulate a winning strategy based on an assigned judge’s propensity to grant certain motions with detailed decision histories
- Key statistics and analytics on all district court judges and venues help you to estimate your odds of success on motion and case outcomes