Mozly Doubles Its Week-old CRM Campaign
New NPE Mozly Tech LLC has filed eight lawsuits on the same day, alleging that various software products sold by the defendants infringe a single patent (7,367,044) related to managing account permissions over a network of secure servers. This litigation campaign is Mozly’s first, and even though the NPE began suing less than a week ago, it has already filed sixteen lawsuits. Most of the cases have targeted companies selling customer relationship management (CRM) software, including Avaya (2:15-cv-01888), Netsuite (2:15-cv-01898), SugarCRM (2:15-cv-01901), and Zoho (2:15-cv-01904). However, the accused products also include contact management software sold by Blackberry (2:15-cv-01889), HTC (2:15-cv-01893), Sprint (2:15-cv-01902), and Verizon (2:15-cv-01903).
- Mozly Tech LLC v. BlackBerry Corporation
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Avaya Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Bullhorn, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. HTC Corporation et al
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Goldmine a Division of HEAT Software USA, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Deltek, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Infor (US), Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Infusion Software, Inc. d/b/a Infusionsoft
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Sprint Corporation