Query Optimization Campaign Launched—by IP Edge Affiliate—in Delaware
IP Edge LLC affiliate Devine Licensing LLC has begun litigating one of the roughly dozen patents that the Texas monetization firm recently acquired from Huawei, suing SAP (1:19-cv-00784), Teradata (1:19-cv-00785), and Tmax Soft (1:19-cv-00786). In a set of complaints filed in the District of Delaware, the plaintiff accuses the defendants of infringement through the provision of database products that offer query optimization features utilizing materialized views (which are database objects that contain the precomputed results of a query, such as a local copy of remote data), calling out SAP Adaptive Enterprise Server 16.0, Teradata Database 15.10, and Tibero 6, respectively. The asserted patent, which originated with IBM, generally relates to optimizing a database query.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics