Mobile Device Display Backlights Targeted in New IPVal Campaign
Kamino LLC, a recently formed affiliate of IPValuation Partners, LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has kicked off a litigation campaign over a single patent generally related to a light-conducting plate for an LCD backlight. The new complaints accuse F5cs (5:19-cv-00057), Panasonic (5:19-cv-00058), and Yulong Computer Communications (Coolpad Technologies) (5:19-cv-00056) of infringement through the provision of mobile devices, calling out certain features of the display backlights for the Panasonic Toughpad, the Fusion5 10.1 Inch Tablet PC, and Coolpad’s Defiant smartphone and Rogue tablet.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics