DRM Vectors Expands Delaware Campaign
- May 14, 2019
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: E-Commerce and Software, Media Content and Distribution
DRM Vectors, LLC has added a case against Rakuten (d/b/a Overdrive) (1:19-cv-00878) to the campaign that it began last month with suits asserting the same patent against Alphabet (Google), Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises, Microsoft, and Oracle. The patent broadly concerns a digital rights management (DRM) system that provides content from an “order server” and verifies content access privileges using an authentication server. Overdrive is accused of infringement through the exercise of DRM within its Media Console.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!