NPE Dodges Alice Adjudication in One Case, Files Another, in Server Performance Campaign
Accelerated Memory Tech, LLC has expanded its litigation campaign over a single patent generally related to improving server performance, suing Hulu (1:19-cv-01158) in the District of Delaware. Coming just a few weeks after the NPE notified the Northern District of Georgia of a settlement in principle in a case brought there against Barracuda Networks, the new case joins an open action against Kemp Technologies, also in Delaware. Accelerated Memory, an affiliate of Atlanta-based monetization firm IP Investments Group, LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), targets Hulu’s Redis, described as a data delivery system with “features such as caching, compression, and TCP pooling which enable faster application delivery and ensure scalability”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics