Delaware NPE Expands Mobile Device Keyboard Campaign
Princeps Interface Technologies LLC has added cases against ASUSTek (5:19-cv-04298) and Lenovo (1:19-cv-01425) to the campaign that it began six weeks ago, suing Alphabet (Google), Apple, and Samsung in mid-June. The sole patent asserted generally relates to an “input device” that allows the user to switch between different input modes, including different keyboard types, with infringement allegations throughout the campaign focused on the keyboard setup features on mobile devices, as well as options allowing users to toggle between keyboards in various languages and/or a menu of emojis.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics