Third Longhorn IP Campaign Launched, over Bluetooth and Telephone Connectivity
- January 31, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Consumer Electronics and PCs
Nordic Interactive Technologies LLC, an entity associated with monetization firm Longhorn IP LLC, has filed its first litigation, accusing Samsung (6:20-cv-00064) of infringing two patents that the plaintiff acquired from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) last May. Nordic targets the provision of Samsung devices supporting certain features of Bluetooth 2.1 (or later) with one of the patents, generally related to nearby device detection and the inclusion of various standard telephony features in certain Samsung smartphones with the other, broadly concerning telephone number processing.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!