QLED Displays Targeted in New West Texas Lawsuit Against Samsung
- February 21, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Mobile Communications and Devices
SVV Technology Innovations (d/b/a Lucent Optics) has filed its first lawsuit, accusing Samsung (6:20-cv-00139) of infringing seven patents generally related to films and structures that alter light passing through them. The plaintiff accuses Samsung of infringement through the provision of QLED (“quantum dot LED”) TVs “and other products containing LED-illuminated LCD displays, including televisions, computer monitors, tablets, and handheld devices”.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!