IP Edge Wields Valyrian IP Against a Second Round of Defendants
Valyrian IP LLC has filed a second round of suits in its campaign over a former Siemens patent generally related to a cordless phone system where calls are forwarded from a base station to handsets based on priority. The new defendants are Sangoma (1:20-cv-00447), sued in the District of Delaware; RingCentral (1:20-cv-00868), in the District of Colorado; and AT&T (4:20-cv-00263), SpectrumVoIP (4:20-cv-00264), and Verizon (4:20-cv-00266), all sued in the Eastern District of Texas. The prior cases in the campaign—filed in July 2019 against Avaya, Grandstream Networks, ICON Voice Networks, and Plantronics (Polycom)—each ended after at most six months of uneventful litigation.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics