Hedge Fund-Backed Irish NPE Picks Up Portfolio from HPE
- May 9, 2020
Category: COVID-19, Patent Market, Patent Watch, TPLFTags: COVID-19, TPLF
Last quarter, RPX flagged Microchip’s assignment of roughly 50 US assets to Sonraí Memory Limited, an Irish NPE linked to Data Scape Limited, Neodrón Limited, and Solas OLED Limited—all three of which are waging sizeable, multi-front litigation campaigns with backing from hedge fund Magnetar Capital. Having now acquired a portfolio from HP Enterprise (HPE) in a late-April transaction, Sonraí Memory indeed appears poised to make that trio of litigating Irish NPEs a quartet.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!