CommWorks Solutions Targets Networking Hardware and Software in First Trip to the Courthouse
CommWorks Solutions, LLC, another NPE associated with the monetization firm IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has begun its first litigation campaign, suing AMG Technology Investment (d/b/a NextLink) (2:20-cv-00160), Cable One (2:20-cv-00158), and Consolidated Communications (2:20-cv-00159) over the provision of networking hardware and software. The NPE asserts nine patents, generally related to various aspects of network communications, from among roughly 200 US assets received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in November 2019. CommWorks is one of several similarly situated plaintiffs to launch litigation this past week.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics