Former Panasonic Patents Acquired Through AST Spawn a Seventh Litigation Campaign of IP Edge
Monetization firm IP Edge LLC, through plaintiff Nitetek Licensing LLC, has sued Castles Technology (1:20-cv-02297), ChargePoint (3:20-cv-03594), Crane (Crane Merchandising Systems) (1:20-cv-00717), HMS Industrial Networks (1:20-cv-03193), and Ingeteam (1:20-cv-00716) over the provision of devices (e.g., electric vehicle charging stations, mobile-payment terminals and gateways, vending machine payment devices) that feature wireless communication capabilities. The asserted patents generally relate to wireless communications, a first to CDMA communication and a second to dynamically allocating resources in a TDMA system.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics