Neodrón Expands Touch-Sensitive Devices Campaign Again, Suing Cypress and TI
Last week Neodrón Limited added two suits—one against Infineon Technologies (Cypress Semiconductor) (6:20-cv-00523) in the Western District of Texas and another against TI (2:20-cv-00190) in the Eastern District of Texas—to the touch-sensitive devices campaign that it began roughly one year ago. Several former Atmel patents are asserted in each complaint, two of which are new to litigation. With these additional cases, the number of defendants in the campaign has now passed a dozen and the number of patents asserted, to two dozen.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics