Neodrón Hits STMicro in the Western District of Texas
Neodrón Limited has followed up recent suits, one against Infineon Technologies (Cypress Semiconductor) in the Western District of Texas and another against TI in the Eastern District of Texas, with a complaint filed against STMicro (6:20-cv-00560), also in the Western District. The NPE targets the provision of certain STM touchcontrollers—including the “FTM5CU56A, and STM32 microcontrollers, such as STM32F0, STM32F3, STM32FL0, STM32L1, and STM32L4 series and STM32L0538-DISCO and STM32F072B-DISCO”—with four touch sensitive control patents, three of which are familiar to existing campaign defendants and one of which is new to the litigation.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics