Sable Sues Dell in Growing Networking Campaign
Dell (EMC) (6:20-cv-00569) has become the fifth defendant in the new litigation campaign of Sable Networks, Inc. (as patent owner) and Sable IP, LLC (as exclusive licensee) over patents originating with Caspian Networks (f/k/a Packetcom, LLC). The plaintiffs has already targeted networking devices of Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, and Palo Alto Networks, now adding accusations against certain Dell EMC PowerSwitch N1500, N3000, and N4000 Series devices. Four former Caspian Networks are asserted in the new complaint, with Sable touting the pedigree of one of their named inventors.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics