More Patents Naming the Founder of Flexiworld Technologies as an Inventor Appear in Litigation, This Time Asserted by Flexiworld Itself
Flexiworld Technologies, Inc. has filed suit against Amazon (6:20-cv-00553), targeting the tech giant with ten short-range wireless communications patents and over the provision of certain Amazon Echo and Fire products, including streaming sticks, smart speakers, earbuds, and tablets. This case is not the first patent infringement lawsuit for the plaintiff, which sued Skype (later acquired by Microsoft) in 2007, and Flexiworld is not the only plaintiff to assert its patents in court—an attempt by IP Edge LLC’s Pebble Tide LLC to save two of those patents from Alice invalidation failed earlier this year.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics