IP Edge Launches More VoIP Litigation
Monetization firm IP Edge LLC finished out June with half a dozen new litigation campaigns, two of which were covered last week—a campaign targeting geographic connections drawn between geographic locations by Lyft’s Driver app, initiated by Boxey Tech LLC (details here), and a battery management campaign, initiated by Syclone IP LLC against Sony (details here). Coretek Licensing LLC, another IP Edge plaintiff, also launched its first litigation, suing HCL Technologies (1:20-cv-04996), Mitel Networks (1:20-cv-00873), Snap (1:20-cv-00874), TeamViewer (1:20-cv-00875), and Zoom (1:20-cv-00876) over the provision of certain VoIP-related features within the defendants’ mobile apps, including HCL SameTime, MiCollab, Snapchat, Blizz, and Zoom, respectively.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics