Comcast and TiVo Announce Patent License Agreement
On November 9, Comcast and TiVo disclosed that they had entered into a 15-year patent license agreement covering the latter’s patent portfolio. As described in a joint press release, the agreement “provides broad coverage under TiVo’s patent portfolios into 2031” and resolves all pending litigation between the parties.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics