Xperi and TiVo Complete Merger
Xperi Holding Corporation announced today that it has completed the $3B merger of Xperi Corporation and TiVo, “forming a unique digital entertainment technology platform and one of the industry’s largest and most diverse intellectual property (IP) licensing platforms”. According to a press release, the “combined company will operate a number of industry leading technology brands, including the TiVo brand for consumer-facing media and entertainment products” and will hold over “11,000 patents and applications, with recurring subscriber-based IP revenue providing important stability and diversification for the business”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics