New NPE Plaintiff K.Mizra Picks Up More Patents, This Time from Sharp
Recently released USPTO records reveal an assignment last month from Sharp to K.Mizra LLC, a Delaware NPE that made its litigation debut on November 6 with a suit against Cisco. With this latest acquisition, K.Mizra’s US patent holdings have climbed to over 170 assets, including patents originating with IBM, Panasonic, or ZTE.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics