Two Defendants Added to Image Processing Campaign, This Time in Illinois
- December 28, 2020
Category: New Patent Litigation, TPLFMarket Sector: Media Content and DistributionTag: TPLF
For the latest suits in its video image processing campaign, filed against Lenovo (1:20-cv-07694) and Microsoft (1:20-cv-07694), VDPP LLC has turned to a new venue: the Northern District of Illinois. Its prior cases—closed matters against Acer, Facebook, Hisense, and TCL (TTE Technology) and separate ongoing suits against ASUSTek and VIZIO—were all filed in either the Northern or Central District of California. The accused products throughout the campaign have included smartphones, tablets, televisions, and virtual reality headsets, with its newest cases targeting laptops (i.e., Lenovo’s ThinkPad A275 and Microsoft’s Surface).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!