Rock Creek Networks Expands Campaign over Former NEC Patent
So far in March, Rock Creek Networks, LLC has sued Fujitsu (6:21-cv-00256) and VIA Technologies (6:21-cv-00231) in the Western District of Texas over the provision of networking devices (e.g., LAN adaptors and ethernet controllers, respectively) that are compliant with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard. In each suit, the plaintiff asserts a single patent, originating with NEC, generally related to a LAN interface with a “link pulse detector” that can disconnect the interface’s LAN controller from the I/O bus when the controller is inactive.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics