Reportedly Undergoing a Strategic Shift, Patent Collective VideoLabs Turns Plaintiff
Launched in late 2019 as a patent collective meant to “reduce the volume of one-off assertions and constant threat of litigation” in the video space, VideoLabs, Inc. has filed its first patent infringement suit, hitting Dell (6:21-cv-00456) in the Western District of Texas over former Panasonic patents received from an affiliate of NPE PanOptis Holdings, LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics