Altice Joins the Fray in Three IPinvestments Group Campaigns
Altice, together with its subsidiary CSC Holdings, has filed three complaints in the District of Delaware, one each against CommWorks Solutions, LLC (1:21-cv-01323); DataCloud Technologies, LLC (1:21-cv-01321); and DigiMedia Tech, LLC (1:21-cv-01322), all associated with Georgia patent monetization firm IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group). The complaints seek declaratory judgments of noninfringement and invalidity of various patents that the named NPEs acquired from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) and have apparently asserted via letters sent over the course of the last 18 months. The NPEs are among several to have launched litigation from thousands of US assets flowing out of IV over the past couple of years.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics