New IP Edge Campaign Targets Data and Content Management
Longbeam Technologies LLC, a plaintiff apparently associated with IP Edge LLC, has begun litigating several patents received from GeoCodex in June 2021, suing Amazon (1:21-cv-01559) in the District of Delaware. Longbeam targets the provision of products (i.e., Amazon Web Services (AWS) and related products, as well as Amazon Video) that support features for geographically limiting access to data and content.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics