CalAmp Targeted in Monument’s Latest Campaign
Another recently formed subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC has filed suit. First-Class Monitoring, LLC’s new complaint asserts a single patent (6,014,089) generally related to the digital transmission of information using the short message service (SMS) portion of a personal communications system network. The NPE accuses CalAmp (2:16-cv-01211) of infringement through provision of its LMU-800 vehicle tracking product, which it contends sends text messages through a GSM network to convey “movement and position data”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics