After a Decade of Litigation Life, SoftVault’s Campaign Sees Five More Defendants Added in November...So Far
SoftVault Systems, Inc. has added yet more cases to its long-running litigation campaign. The NPE, controlled by named inventors, has asserted two familiar patents (6,249,868; 6,594,765) against Adobe (4:16-cv-06474), AVG Technologies (4:16-cv-06471), F-Secure (4:16-cv-06473), Kony (4:16-cv-06469), and Oracle (4:16-cv-06454). The patents generally relate to remotely disabling hardware or software components of a computing device via interaction between an “embedded agent” in the component and a remote server. Throughout the campaign, SoftVault has targeted mechanisms for remote locking/disabling/activation, for these latest defendants, “the vast majority” of Adobe’s application software, AVG’s Managed Workplace, F-Secure’s SAFE software, Kony’s MobileFabric Platform and Management software, and Oracle’s Mobile Security Suite.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. Intel Corporation et al
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. Microsoft Corporation
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. Yahoo! Inc et al
- Softvault Systems, Inc v. Sybase, Inc.
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. CA, Inc.
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. Symantec Corporation
- Softvault Systems, Inc v. International Business Machines Corporation
- Softvault Systems, Inc. v. Novell, Inc.
- SoftVault Systems, Inc. v. Research In Motion Corporation
- SoftVault Systems, Inc. v. Citrix Systems, Inc.