Virtual Reality Campaign Cleans Up a Bit in Its Second Round
- December 9, 2016
Virtual Immersion Technologies LLC has moved from suing purveyors of online adult entertainment to companies providing more general “interactive, real time, virtual reality systems”, adding Comcast (NBC Universal Media) (2:16-cv-01311), Hyatt Hotels (2:16-cv-01309), and TATA Motors (Jaguar Land Rover) (2:16-cv-01310) to the litigation campaign that it began in September. The NPE, managed by the president of Equitable IP Corporation, Erik Stamell, continues to assert a single patent (6,409,599), generally related to virtual reality entertainment systems.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics