Text Messaging Campaign Hits Bank of America
- February 10, 2017
First-Class Monitoring, LLC, an affiliate of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has filed a second suit in the campaign that it began last October with a case against CalAmp (2:16-cv-01211). The new complaint asserts the same patent (6,014,089), generally related to the digital transmission of information using the short message service (SMS) portion of a personal communications system network, against Bank of America (2:17-cv-00111) for the provision of texting options in connection with its mobile banking services. A motion to stay has been entered in the CalAmp case to facilitate settlement.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics