Iron Gate Security Sues Vivint in Remote Surveillance Campaign
- March 19, 2017
Iron Gate Security, Inc., a subsidiary of FORM Holdings Corp. (f/k/a Vringo, Inc.), has filed a sixth case, this one against APX Holdings (Vivint) (1:17-cv-01911), in the campaign that it began in September 2013. As in the prior five cases, the complaint asserts a single patent (6,288,641) generally related to mobile apps and surveillance equipment used for remote monitoring of, e.g., a home or office. The accused products are cameras, backend servers, control interfaces, and mobile apps used in concert for remote surveillance.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics