Empire IP’s Xcelis Sues Panasonic in Wake of Plantronics Dismissal
Xcelis LLC, an affiliate of Empire IP LLC, has filed suit against Panasonic (2:17-cv-02463), accusing the company of infringement through provision of its Link2Cell phones. The patent-at-issue is generally related to a communications system set up to place either a landline or wireless call. The new case follows on the heels of a dismissal with prejudice in Xcelis’s first case in the campaign, filed against Plantronics in April and ending on September 19.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics