Packaging Assembly Campaign Picks Up Steam
- December 8, 2017
After dipping a toe into litigation waters in 2016, Timely Inventions, LLC has jumped into a full-fledged campaign in 2017, suing 3M (2:17-cv-08853), Berkley Industries (2:17-cv-08173), Cobra Electronics (2:17-cv-08871), Grace Digital (2:17-cv-08172), Intuit (2:17-cv-08854), NETGEAR (2:17-cv-08864), and Reckitt Benckiser (2:17-cv-08873) over the same packaging assembly patent. The defendants are accused of infringement through their retail displays. Timely Inventions sued Wynit Distribution in February 2016 over packaging assemblies for the Fitbit, as displayed in Costco stores nationwide.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!