Spider Search Snags Customers of Several More Web Crawlers
Spider Search Analytics LLC has accused the use of several additional web crawlers in new complaints filed in various districts. The NPE targets Lenovo’s alleged used of Adobe’s Analytics in a new District of Delaware complaint (1:18-cv-00178), also filing Delaware cases against Monotype Imaging Holdings (1:18-cv-00179) and TrendKite (1:18-cv-00180) over their purported use of a web crawler provided by 80Legs. Two Eastern District of Texas suits—one each against Adidas (6:18-cv-00037) and LVMH (Sephora) (6:18-cv-00036)—allege infringement through the use of the SimilarWeb web crawler, while a case against LVMH (LVMH Watch & Jewelry) (3:18-cv-00249) with similar allegations was filed in the Northern District of Texas. The Deep Crawl web crawler is targeted in new suits, also filed in the Eastern District of Texas, against Home Depot (6:18-cv-00039) and Staples (6:18-cv-00040). Each of these eight complaints asserts the earlier of the two patents so far at issue in the campaign.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Sears Holdings Management Corporation
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Restocks, Inc.
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Tuva Labs Inc.
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Human Data Project, Inc. d/b/a HDP Health
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. CareerBuilder, LLC
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. MicroPyramid Inc.
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Gift Hero, Inc
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Hubspot, Inc.
- Spider Search Analytics LLC v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Spider Search Analytics, LLC v. Connotate, Inc.