January 2018 RPX Market Sector Update – Networking
- January 31, 2018
As of January 31, 2018, there were over 240 active defendants in ongoing NPE litigation campaigns in the Networking market sector. The month of January saw 12 new NPE cases filed in the networking space, with a new campaign initiated by a Strategic Intellectual Solutions, Inc. subsidiary. Read on for new litigation highlights, information about activity before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, RPX prior art search reports, and more—all within the Networking market sector and the month of January 2018.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics