Lightwire Quickly Expands Reading Device Campaign
- February 22, 2018
Lightwire, LLC has expanded the litigation campaign begun earlier this month, suing additional defendants ASUS (3:18-cv-01159), Best Buy (2:18-cv-01510), OnePlus (4:18-cv-01163), and Sony (3:18-cv-00409) days after its first case was filed, against LG Electronics (LGE). In this campaign, the plaintiff asserts a single patent, generally related to a touchscreen electronic reading device that can exchange information with at least one other device via a “multiband station”, accusing of infringement “electronic devices used for reading”, including ASUS’s PadFone and ZenPad series of products, Best Buy’s Insignia 8” Flex Tablet, the OnePlus 5, and Sony’s Xperia Z2 and Z4 Tablets.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!