IP Edge Adds New Case to Medical Inventory Management Campaign, as Earlier Suit Enters Claim Construction
- February 19, 2018
Olive Shade LLC has added a case against CenTrak (2:18-cv-00501) to the litigation campaign that it began in June of last year. CenTrak is the seventh defendant against which Olive Shade has asserted the sole patent-in-suit, which broadly relates to using RFID (radio frequency identification) to track medical devices; the defendants are accused of infringement through provision of their medical inventory management solutions (most recently, CenTrak’s Asset Tracking & Management solution). The cases against five of those earlier defendants have already been dismissed, while the suit filed last June against Becton Dickinson (CareFusion) has entered claim construction.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics