IP Edge Adds New Case to Medical Inventory Management Campaign, as Earlier Suit Enters Claim Construction
- February 19, 2018
Olive Shade LLC has added a case against CenTrak (2:18-cv-00501) to the litigation campaign that it began in June of last year. CenTrak is the seventh defendant against which Olive Shade has asserted the sole patent-in-suit, which broadly relates to using RFID (radio frequency identification) to track medical devices; the defendants are accused of infringement through provision of their medical inventory management solutions (most recently, CenTrak’s Asset Tracking & Management solution). The cases against five of those earlier defendants have already been dismissed, while the suit filed last June against Becton Dickinson (CareFusion) has entered claim construction.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!