IPinvestments Group Affiliates Continue to Litigate Patents Acquired Last Year from IV, Most Recently in New DVR Campaign
- May 17, 2018
SynchView Technologies, LLC, an apparent affiliate of Atlanta-based monetization firm IP Investments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has initiated a new litigation campaign, asserting a single patent generally related to digital video recorders (DVRs). The NPE has sued Atlantic Broadband Finance (1:18-cv-00723), Blue Ridge Communications (1:18-cv-00724), and Channel Master (1:18-cv-00725) in the District of Delaware, as well as Grande Communications Networks (1:18-cv-00412) in the Western District of Texas. Atlantic, Blue Ridge, and Grande are alleged to infringe through the provisions of DVRs and related services provided by TiVo, while Channel Master’s accused products are DVRs sold under its own brand.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics