IPVal Affiliate Kicks Off Another Litigation Campaign Involving Former IV Assets, This One over the Use of Online Forms
- May 26, 2018
Flectere LLC, an affiliate of patent monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has kicked off a new campaign. Last week, the NPE sued retailers Academy (2:18-cv-00227), Office Depot (2:18-cv-00230), Sears (2:18-cv-00228), and Staples (2:18-cv-00229) over former Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) patents, of disparate origins, that it has acquired from IQ Holdings, LLC, an affiliate of Atlanta-based monetization firm IP Investments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group). The patents are generally related to the use of online forms to gather information, with the defendants accused of infringement through the operation of their ecommerce platforms.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics