Intellectual Ventures Acquires Patents from Apparent Transpacific IP Affiliate
Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) continues to divest patents at a rapid rate, including to NPEs. However, notable among the patent assignments recently made public by the USPTO are two acquisitions by IV—both from an apparent affiliate of Transpacific IP Group Limited. The transacted portfolios comprise US patents and foreign counterparts developed by Sarnoff Corporation (integrated with its parent corporation, SRI Research, in 2011) or Mitsubishi.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics