New NPE Tags Mobile Banking Apps with Familiar Media Upload and Processing Portfolio
Lupercal LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IPValuation Partners, LLC (IPVal), has launched a litigation campaign, suing Citibank (6:19-cv-00201) and Plains Capital (6:19-cv-00202) in the Western District of Texas. The plaintiff asserts a single patent, generally related to “media submission”, from a family familiar to litigation, having members previously asserted against Apple, BlackBerry, HTC, Facebook, LG Electronics, Motorola Mobility, Multiply, Photobucket, Samsung, and Twitter. The new complaints target image uploading in the mobile check deposit features of the Citi Mobile and Plains Capital Mobile Banking apps.
- Summit 6 LLC v. Research in Motion Corporation et al
- Summit 6 LLC v. HTC Corporation, et al
- Summit 6 LLC v. Apple Inc
- Summit 6 LLC v. Twitter, Inc
- Lupercal LLC v. CitiBank, N.A.
- Lupercal LLC v. Plains Capital Bank
- Lupercal LLC v. Comerica Bank
- Lupercal LLC v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Lupercal LLC v. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Lupercal LLC v. Frost Bankers, Inc. et al